Saturday, November 17, 2018
The Healing Garden Series Presents
Mindfulness in the California Native Healing Garden
Tree of Life Nursery
- A presentation of the many therapeutic benefits of California Native plants enjoyed in the garden or in the wild; information on several aromatic, edible, and medicinal California Native Plants that are easy to care for in the garden and in containers; and the ethics surrounding the collection/foraging of California Native Plants, flowers, and seeds in the wild.
- Q&A following the presentation
- A handout to take home that includes several of the plants mentioned in the presentation, including information on dimensions, sun and water needs, as well as cultural, medicinal, and culinary uses.
- A display of inspiring and informative resources that are available for purchase in Tree of Life Nursery's Casa la Paz gift store, including books, teas, as well as other edible delights and accessories made with California Native Plants.
- OPTIONAL guided walking meditation following the presentation and Q&A, where you will be invited to mindfully engage your mind, your body, your breath, and your connection to Mother Nature.